ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OF
1. The name of the corporation is California Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (CaCAP).
2. This corporation is a nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation organized under the Nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation Law. The purpose of this corporation is to engage in any lawful act or activity, other than credit union business, for which a corporation may be organized under such law.
5.17-2 Optional addition to 5.17-1: Purpose provisions for tax-exempt status
3. The purposes for which this corporation is formed are:
4. The name and address of the corporation’s initial agent for service of process is: George St. Johns, 6035 Jumilla Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA, 91367
5.18-2 Alternative: Agent for service of process (individual)
§5.19 5. Form: Tax-Exempt Status
5.19-1 Tax-exempt status under IRC §501(c)(7) and Rev & T C §23701g
5. No part of the net earnings of the corporation shall inure to the benefit of any member or private shareholder, as defined in Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(6). California Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (CaCAP) will not engage in the qualification for, and/or issuance of, professional appraiser designations.